Wednesday, August 26, 2009

is this a good idea?

Is it a good idea to write this blog? who will read it? For one thing, my English must get better as I go, and that is as good a reason as any to write (though personal). A place to think about Arsenal FC is another. I say "think", because I see very little of that going on in Arsenal blogs on the net. Yes, many of them check the right boxes in previews, and some can make you chuckle from time to time, buy very few give you something to think about. So my aim here is no simple one, and maybe a tad presumptuous, but it is to make the reader think.

Football may be a simple game with simple rules on paper. A round ball is all you need to play it. But people are ever more complex, and they are what makes this game so unpredictable. so nothing is as simple and as complicated as a game of football, and that I Think, is the secret charm it holds on so many. so here I am, writing a blog. hope it lasts . next time, we get to the FOOTBALL.

till next time...

1 comment: